Shipping in India:
– Free shipping in India
– With standard shipping the order will be delivered to you in 3-5 business days (depending on the location).
– At times this may get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
– In this case, we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
– In case the delivery is not done within 30 days. We will issue a refund for your order.
– Express shipping,most orders are delivered the very next day or might take 2 days (depends on the location). Express delivery for all metro cities, extra Rs 150 is chargeable for the same orders need to be placed before 3pm a day before.
– For upgradation in shipping method, please choose Express shipping.
– We process your order once the payment is done.
– We do not offer cash on delivery (COD)
– We ship only during 6 days of the week,Sunday is off.
– If there is a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
– We will notify you if there is any changes in your order
– All our products go through quality control before shipping.
– If bank transfer or cash deposit is the only mode of payment you are comfortable with, please write to email@example.com
Return and Exchange:
Most of our products are handcrafted using traditional methods,resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
All our products go through quality control before shipping
If the product is damaged during transit or if you have received the incorrect product, please inform us within 3 days of receiving it.
Steps to initiate an exchange or return :
– Notify us with the product image as received to info@——- with in 3 days of receiving it.
After analyzing the issue, our team will send you a confirmation mail with the approval for the return.
We will arrange for a return on mutually convenient return method
Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
Returns will not be accepted in the following cases :
– Incorrect or outdated address.
– Package refused by the recipient.
– Products returned are found to be used or in a damaged condition.
Jewellery care :
Please preserve the pieces In a plastic zip lock when not in use.
Avoid dampness and humidity
When exposed to the atmosphere,all silver is prone to oxidisation and consequent tarnishing
Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
Material specifications :
We use 92.5% silver in all our jewellery.